It’s hard to believe it’s that time again. It seems like just yesterday when we were paying over $4.00 a gallon for gas, Hillary was sure to be the Democratic nominee for President, the Patriots were the (almost) SuperBowl champions, the Tampa Bay (Devil) Rays stunk, and the world’s heaviest man was a swingin’ single.
A lot has changed over the course of the year, and just as we have had to adjust, so must prices. Over the past two days we have dropped prices on loads of projectors for business and home theater use. See our list below:
Business Projector Price Drops
Here is our list of business projector price drops. Product is followed by the amount we slashed off the advertised price on our site.
- ASK Proxima C445 ($200 drop)
- ASK Proxima C445+ ($100 drop)
- BenQ MP730 ($50 drop)
- Casio XJ-S31 ($150 drop)
- Epson PowerLite 77C ($25 drop)
- Epson Powerlite 1705C ($100 drop)
- Epson PowerLite S5 ($24 drop)
- Hitachi CP-X505 ($150 drop)
- Hitachi CP-X807 ($350 drop)
- InFocus IN42 ($300 drop)
- InFocus LP850 ($300 drop)
- Mitsubishi XD430U ($50 drop)
- NEC VT700 ($150 drop)
- NEC VT800 ($50 drop)
- NECNP901W ($100 drop)
- Optoma EP758 ($100 drop)
- Sharp XG-F315X ($200 drop)
- Sanyo PLC-XU56 ($400 drop)
Home Theater Projectors
Here is our list of home theater projector price drops. Product is followed by the amount we slashed off the advertised price on our site.
- Optoma DV11 ($100 drop)
- Mitsubishi HC4900 ($200 drop)
- Panasonic PT-AX200U ($50 drop)
- Panasonic PT-AE2000U ($100 drop)
Home Theater Accessory
- DVDO Edge video scaler (use coupon code “DVDO100”)
These prices good while supplies last and are subject to change without notice. Many of these products are only available in limited quantities. Act now.