Here at Projector People, we pride ourselves on our extensive knowledge of projectors and projector accessories.
Manufacturers know we’re the “projector experts” and they visit us frequently to educate our staff on the latest advancements in projector technology.
Today, NEC came by to talk about their new line of projectors and digital signage displays. Their presentation focused on their latest eco-friendly and power-saving features, which include:
- ECO Mode. Improve lamp life and reduce your carbon footprint in NEC’s ECO Mode. At the end of each session, the projector shows how much carbon you saved by operating it in this environmentally-friendly setting.
- Improved filters. NEC’s new pleated filters (right) dramatically improve the lamp’s lifespan and the projector’s performance.
- New remote control. It’s easy to be green when you can switch in and out of ECO Mode from your remote control, which also controls the projector’s aspect ratio.
- Computer Control Utility is a free software that allows you to monitor and control your projectors from a remote location.
- Virtual remote. Never worry about losing your remote again. NEC’s virtual remote allows you access to all the remote control’s functions from the display.
These are just some of the impressive advancements in NEC projectors. Call a Projector Expert at 1-888-248-0675 to learn more.